|Misfile: Book One|
|Directed by||Emma Watson|
|Produced by|| Menahem Golan|
|Written by|| Teleplay:|
Gary Scott Thompson
|Starring|| Rupert Grint|
|Music by||John Williams|
|Editing by||Conrad Buff|
|Studio|| Orion Pictures|
ABC Motion Pictures
|Distributed by||Touchstone Pictures|
|Release date(s)||July 16 2010|
|Running time||105 min.|
|Followed by||Misfile: Book Two|
Ash wakes up to find he's become a woman, and that there's a strange angel hanging around his bedroom. Emily learns that she's lost two years of her life, her acceptance into Harvard, and must go back to high school. Ash loses a race, hangs out with Emily some, then goes back for a rematch near the end.
|Rupert Grint||Ash(ley) Upton||Xóchitl Ugarte||Megumi Hayashibara|
|Emma Watson||Emily McArthur||Emma Watson||Harumi Sakurai|
|Tom Felton||Rumisiel||Gerardo Vásquez||Akira Ishida|
|Mark Williams||Dr. Edward Upton||Eduardo Fonseca||Akio Ōtsuka|
|Harry Melling||Tom Fuller||Benjamín Rivera||Daisuke Ono|
|Ashley Tisdale||Molly Taber||Gaby Ugarte||Marina Inoue|
|Tobey Maguire||Colin||Luis Daniel Ramirez||Tomokazu Seki|
- Rupert Grint wore fake C-cup breasts and Emma Watson wore fake B-cup breasts for their roles.
- Indoor scenes were videotaped; outdoor scenes were shot on 16 mm film.
- The home video rights are shared by Raedon Home Video and Touchstone Home Entertainment.
- The song playing during the rematch is "Hi Guy (or, That Was Just Your Life)" by Metallica.
- The closing credits music is "Born to be Wild" by Slayer.
- The first TV special in the Misfile series, as well as one in a series of Raedon Home Video-inspired projects from the contributors of That Guy With The Glasses.